Thursday 23 March 2017

Welcome to my Blog !

Dear Reader,

Welcome to my blog !

I love cooking for my family and friends. I didn't always love doing it, but it sort of grew on me over a period of time. Most of the recipes on my blog are simple Indian everyday dishes. I don't cook fancy restaurant type stuff, and I most certainly don't photograph my food like a professional. In fact most of the times I forget to click pictures. So most of the recipes here are without pictures, so when I say the recipes are awesome, I guess you have to take my word for it! Haha... Jokes aside, will try and add pictures to recipes as and when possible.

These recipes have been scribbled and jotted in many books over a period of years, most of them borrowed from my family and friends, a few from recipe books and other blogs, many from newspapers and magazines. Putting these recipes online was just a practical step towards organizing my book clutter. And voila, here we are!

I always believe that if you're happy doing something, it will always show in the results. And if you do it with love, nothing can stop you from being the best at what you do. I don't need medals and I don't need a certificate, just a hearty appetite, some appreciation and lots of smiles work for me. So on that note, I wish you lots of spice and love in your life. Let the cooking begin!

Cheers,
Sandy




No comments:

Post a Comment